Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Taco Night!!

And margarita night too. I happened across a blog post with a canteloupe margarita recipe and thought that sounded like a fantastic idea. I just happened to have canteloupe in the freezer, so along with lentil tacos and chips and nacho cheeze (see how I spelled cheese there? That means it was vegan!!!) I whipped up a couple tasty margaritas. My Vitamix helped me, of course. It was a delicious dinner.

I'm glad dinner turned out well because I was sort of cranky whilst cooking it. No particular reason. It happens.

In other news, I cut out a couple shirts for Reese and a hoodie shirt for Eli. I'd work on them now, but tequila, darn tequila. You know what I'm talkin' about. Hopefully I can bust them out tomorrow at some point. Pictures, of course, will follow.

What did you have for dinner tonight?

2 comments:

  1. Yummmm! Sounds like a good dinner! We had chicken and dumplings. It was awesome, minus an awesome margarita... :-( lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and Julie said... We had Marinara sauce over Tortilini and garlic toast minus an awesome Margarita. We drank Iced Tea. It was a great dinner, lots of garlic. Dad makes the best Marinara sauce. I am going to have to try those Margaritas. They looked fabulous!!
    Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete