Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tuesday...whoops...Wednesday Round Up!



I guess I missed Tuesday round up. How did it get to be Wednesday already? Could it be that I spent all day yesterday sewing? This is a Marigold Skirt, this lovely pattern right HERE

It was a challenging pattern, not really difficult, but lots to think about and endless variations. Definitely a keeper!


And then I guess you have to feed people, huh? This was a back up dinner. My original dinner was a crock pot meal that I was testing, and it wasn't ready in time. Luckily, I tend to have a couple quickie convenience meals all ready in the freezer. This was sloppy lentils, pita bread, oranges, and a white bean dip.



Other things that have been going on:

The kids have been sick. It's a drag because we can't really go anywhere with sick kids. Eli seems to be well on his way to healthy, and Reese is on the mend. Maybe next week we can do more stuff?

Have I mentioned my pro-vegan coloring book? Well, I made one. I need to look it over one more time, and then as soon as I have some dollars, I'll make some copies. Several people have expressed interest, and I'm considering opening an etsy for this kind of thing. We shall see. Anyway, it's a cute little coloring book, I hope lots of people will want to share it with their kids.

I went to a La Leche League conference last Saturday and it was awesome. It's exciting to know that LLL is alive and well in Georgia. It was nice to spend time with so many likeminded people, and hear some great speakers.

I guess that's all! Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment