Sunday, October 17, 2010

Good Eatin'

Friday night we had pizza. I took a picture, I swear. Now I don't know where it is. But I know I've posted pics of pizza before, so you're not missing much.

Saturday night Eric said, "How about potato pancakes?" So we had potato pancakes, toast, baked kale, and bananas. Here's me with potato pancake mash on my hands. Gross!
The potato pancakes were not gross, however. They were delicious. Oh! See that jar of jelly on the righthand side of the pic? That's Moonshine Jelly from a genuine moonshiner we saw at the Georgia National Fair. It's good jelly too.


The rest of the weekend has been uneventful. I've been sewing up pants from a tester pattern, and let me tell you, they are CUTE. I mean, manly. Eli is loving them because they have pockets. I'll post pics and link to the pattern when it's finished for my sewing friends out there. The kids and I went to the front office of our Apartment Community for a kids' craft event. That was pretty fun. Today I'm making a Joann's run for supplies to make a swap giftie, and I need more elastic for pants. And the kids are bugging me to make them some Halloween costumes already. Gah. That's a lot of pressure...I'd rather head to the Dollar Tree and raid their random costume props. We'll see.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment