Monday, June 7, 2010

Welcome!

Yes, I'm here with another blog. I have the All Cancer, All the Time blog here (www.imsorryforcursing.blogspot.com). And now I have this one too, although this blog will be more about family (you know, lovin), life (livin'), and our adventures (learnin') in a new city. I'm feeling like I need a place that is separate from my cancer blog, because as I've stated before, my life is NOT cancer. The cancer was just a rest area, or really, a wake up call.

Anyway, I'm not sure what exactly will be here. Everything, nothing, something all related to our lives. Perhaps it will be horribly boring. Perhaps it will be wildly exciting and you'll stalk my blog. We shall see.

For the time being, I'm busy with sewing and packing and enjoying my family and friends. When something good happens, you'll be the first to know. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment