Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Quickie

Because I think Eric is getting antsy for me to get the show on the road. Literally. We are like a crazy sideshow what with our two cats and two unruly children and junk strapped to the roof of the Vue. We pile out at gas stations, hotels, and road side vegetable stands. Life is good.

The trip itself is almost done, we're probably two hours from Columbus. There will be a Trader Joe's stop before we leave the Atlanta area. Hopefully there will be no snags with our apartment...cross your fingers! After things settle down, I'll get some pictures posted.

I still can't believe we don't live in WI. I can't believe we're really doing this, making such a huge move, doing something life changing. It's scary and exciting and amazing and awesome. The adventure started the moment we drove out of the driveway at our old house, and so far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment