Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oh coffee

I just caved and brewed half a pot of coffee, because I was sure if I didn't, I would end up stopping somewhere and buying a cup on the way to the strawberry patch. I'm trying this thing where I don't make coffee every day in an effort to continue to not be dependant on it. What's wrong with coffee, you ask? Well, there's nothing wrong with it. I like coffee. However, I have some personal issues. Issue #1: I put way too much sugar in my coffee. Wayyyyyyyy too much. I can't stop. It's terrible. Issue #2: I used to be one of those people who was all, "I'm going to die if I don't get my coffee!!!" I'd like to not be like that anymore.
Issue #3: I'm pretty lazy and just don't want to fuss with coffee every morning.

So I'm limiting myself. There are other things, like not shelling out for coffee beans and creamer. My coffee grinder is probably on its last legs anyway because the top is cracked. It's only a matter of time before the locking tabs break off (which, coincidentally, is what happened to my LAST coffee grinder). I still enjoy a good cup of coffee, but you know, moderation not addiction.

In other news, Reese may be done with chickens, at least for a while. Nibble pooped on her twice today. I don't know if chickens poop that often or if Nibble was trying a new defense mechanism. Still, I think we will miss those darn chickens after we move. They crack me up with their chicken noises and their willingness to try to eat whatever you toss their way. And little kids chasing chickens? Hilarious. Perhaps I will round up a picture of Reese and her buddy Nibble.

Well, back to packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment